Most ERCOT market participants have come to grips with the fact that “9-ish percent” reserve margins are likely “the new normal” in Texas’ energy-only market. Market reliability has been the story of the last 25 years in Texas.
For press inquiries contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Gas Sellers Reaped $11 Billion Windfall During Texas Freeze
- Texas Generation Group Suggests PUC Implement Nonbypassable Charge to Fund Generation Weatherization
- Protests Arise as Warren Buffet Seeks to Profit from Recent Texas Power Blackouts
- Texas Competitive Power Advocates (TCPA) Recommendations to Prevent Future Outage Events Like February 2021
- TCPA visits with TXCPA about Texas’ Winter Event