Most ERCOT market participants have come to grips with the fact that “9-ish percent” reserve margins are likely “the new normal” in Texas’ energy-only market. Market reliability has been the story of the last 25 years in Texas.
For press inquiries contact email@example.com
- TCPA Information Regarding February 2021 Event
- Generators ensure lights, A/C are one less worry during COVID
- TCPA Member Companies and Their Employees Contribute During COVID-19 Pandemic
- ERCOT Proposal Requiring Pipeline Disclosures Raises Stakeholder Concerns
- ERCOT Market Adjusting to ‘The New Normal”