Electric Reliability Council of Texas stakeholders voiced concern Thursday about a proposed rule that would require gas-fired generators to provide detailed information about the status and potential problems with their feedgas pipelines. Ultimately, consideration of the proposal was postponed allowing formal comments to be filed. Michele Gregg, Texas Competitive Power Advocates executive director, said her gas-fired generation members usually have long-term agreements with pipeline operators that forbid disclosure of certain types of confidential information, which may include some of the information described in NPRR 997.
For press inquiries contact email@example.com
- Texas Competitive Power Advocates (TCPA) Recommendations to Prevent Future Outage Events Like February 2021
- TCPA visits with TXCPA about Texas’ Winter Event
- TCPA Information Regarding February 2021 Event
- Generators ensure lights, A/C are one less worry during COVID
- TCPA Member Companies and Their Employees Contribute During COVID-19 Pandemic