Generators are working tirelessly under extreme conditions with their suppliers ERCOT, and the PUC to get as many plants online and producing as possible during this unprecedented time. Click below for more information.
For press inquiries contact email@example.com
- Gas Sellers Reaped $11 Billion Windfall During Texas Freeze
- Texas Generation Group Suggests PUC Implement Nonbypassable Charge to Fund Generation Weatherization
- Protests Arise as Warren Buffet Seeks to Profit from Recent Texas Power Blackouts
- Texas Competitive Power Advocates (TCPA) Recommendations to Prevent Future Outage Events Like February 2021
- TCPA visits with TXCPA about Texas’ Winter Event