The official autopsy of the great Texas winter blackout of February 2021 quickly established a clear timeline of events: Electric utilities cut off power to customers and distributors as well as natural gas producers, which in turn triggered a negative feedback loop that sunk the state deeper and deeper into frigid darkness.
For press inquiries contact email@example.com
- Gas Sellers Reaped $11 Billion Windfall During Texas Freeze
- Texas Generation Group Suggests PUC Implement Nonbypassable Charge to Fund Generation Weatherization
- Protests Arise as Warren Buffet Seeks to Profit from Recent Texas Power Blackouts
- Texas Competitive Power Advocates (TCPA) Recommendations to Prevent Future Outage Events Like February 2021
- TCPA visits with TXCPA about Texas’ Winter Event