- Support regulatory certainty by promoting a competitive and reliable ERCOT electric market that properly values the reliability needed from dispatchable resources.
- Support affordable consumer costs and future electric reliability by reforming the intrastate natural gas market to require transparency and accountability.
- Support PUC budget requests to ensure sufficient regulatory infrastructure to implement market changes.
- Support PUC sunset bill and maintain the scope of agency functions rather than policy changes.
- Oppose market disruption or degradation of the separation between regulated companies and competitive generation by the state or ERCOT.
- Oppose excessive transmission investments paid in regulated rates by consumers.
The grid’s regulatory body could approve a redesign of the ERCOT market on Thursday.