On October 21, 2021 TCPA held a lunch and learn at the state Capitol to discuss what has been done since Winter Storm Uri and the activities generators have been undertaking to ensure reliability in ERCOT through the competitive market. It was well-attended by staff from House & Senate offices as well as the Speaker’s and Governor’s offices. Additional learning opportunities are planned for spring and summer 2022.
For press inquiries contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Statement from TCPA Executive Director, Michele Richmond, on PUC Adoption OF PCM
- Legislative Update: Volume 17
- TCPA Priorities for the 88th Legislative Session
- Gov. Greg Abbott supports proposal to overhaul Texas power grid
- Texans for Reliability – Tenfold Electric Reliability Can Be a Reality. Act Now!